High And Lifted Up - Hillsong  

Posted by DANIEL ZHANG in

Verse 1:
Lord of all the earth
And all of heaven
I come and seek Your face
Worship You with all I have within me
Humbled by Your grace

Pre-Chorus 1:
Every heart every nation
Every tribe all creation
Will bow before Your presence and sing

Chorus:
You are high and lifted up
You are high and lifted up
And my soul sings hallelujah
To the Lamb
The Lamb of God

Verse 2:
Lord of righteousness
You come in glory
Bright and morning star
All my days I’ll worship and adore You
Healer of my heart

Pre-Chorus 2:
Every prayer every cry
You alone satisfy
We will lift Your praise
Again and again
Bridge:
Majesty
Majesty
Jesus Lamb of God
Majesty
Majesty
Holy are You Lord

VIDEO

This entry was posted on 9/14/2008 at 9/14/2008 11:49:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Comments

Post a Comment