Rest In You - Sidney Mohede  

Posted by DANIEL ZHANG in

Find me here in the desert
Just wandering on this path
I need to find where I'm heading
In Your presence I'll be found
Yes I know that I'm stranded
Too far from where You are
And I need Your direction
In Your presence I belong

And I will run to the place where You are
Forgetting all my troubles before I fall apart
As I rest in You, as I rest in You
With open arms You bring me
deep inside Your heart
As You've promised You listen to my cries
As I rest in You, as I rest in You

Find me here in the water
Across this ocean wide
And I don't know where I'm going
I need You to carry on
Please keep my head from drowning
As I stretch my hands to You
And I need to find direction
Cause I was lost but now I'm found

This entry was posted on 9/14/2008 at 9/14/2008 01:40:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Comments

Post a Comment