This Is Our God - Hillsong  

Posted by DANIEL ZHANG in

Verse 1:
Your grace is enough
More than I need
At Your word I will believe
I wait for You
Draw near again
Let Your Spirit make me new

Chorus:
I will fall at Your feet
I will fall at Your feet
And I will worship You here

Verse 2:
Your presence in me
Jesus light the way
By the power of Your word
I am restored
I am redeemed
By Your Spirit I am free

Bridge:
Freely You gave it all for us
Surrendered Your life upon that cross
Great is the love
Poured out for all
This is our God
Lifted on high from death to life
Forever our God is glorified
Servant and King
Rescued the world
This is our God

VIDEO

This entry was posted on 10/03/2008 at 10/03/2008 01:50:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Comments

Post a Comment